• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How to make milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Ok so I'm sure people are all like wtf? but I think I found out how to make milk a few different ways, there's the cheap/free way, and then there's the spend a little $ way.
The cheap way is well not cheap, its free if you do it right,
and the spend money way is really like the same price of 4-5 milk cartons (or cheaper) but you yield about 100+ milk cartons.

First step in making milk. Forget what milk tastes like because the product that you will be making will taste well like milk.

For the cheap milk you will need, yup you guessed it, creamer, lots n lots of creamer. Coffee creamer works best, but what ever you can get your hands on is perfect.
You can use liquid or powder.
For every 5 little cups or 5 packs of powder creamer you will need about 4oz of water. You can use more or less here. Add 1 packet of sugar, or sweetener of your choice. mix everything in a cup, depending on how much sugar you add, or how stout the creamer is you might need to add more or less water.
(I personally add some syrup to the mix, gives it that honey flavor w/o the honey).

Now for the spending money way. First of what you will need to "buy" is some cheap vanilla or chocolate or strawberry or etc..... protein mix/powder from wallmart, wall-greens or rite-aid. Those GMC places and other vitamin places can charge you twice as much for the same weight as the stuff you can buy generic. Yes we are looking for *weight, because well more weight = more product. So you have your $20.00 huge bag of protein mix, I'll use vanilla for this recipe.
So grab a bottle, cup, anything that can hold water. Add about 2 heaping scoops to the water (I will use a thermal coffee cup here.)
So you have your powder and water in the cup, so next is mix! mixmixmix stirstirstir! now you've got your "milk". Most of the protein stuff doesn't have a lot of sugar in it, so you might have to add some kind of sweetener to the mix.

With both of these you can either let them cool, or add to favorite cereal or anything that requires or asks for milk!

You can also make *hooch* from one of these recipes, That will be another thread I supposes. :)
Enjoy!

breast milk costs $, and I can't use breast pumps because I keep getting the wrong idea. :/

Seriously though, it doesn't seem like either recipe would be very healthy. Nondairy creamer relies premoninantly on partially hydrogenated oils for its creaminess, and the other ingredients/additives are no less disgusting.

And not to be rude, but neither of these recipes are really making milk, or anything else. They're just making reconstituted, sweetened versions of creamer or protein mix.

lol it still tastes good in cereal.

you could always put on your thinking cap and make things, I bet someones made their own pizza toppings before ?

Good idea, and whether it tastes good or not, Healthy Living was probably a bad place to post.

or you could buy a couple of yaks and let them chill in your back yard..

Why not just buy powdered milk and mix it up when you need it, wouldn't that be easier?

I just milk pregnant women when I encounter them. Simpler and more fun.

that or get your girl friend to start a new birth control that not only makes her boobs blow up two cup sizes, but fills em periodically with free boobie-juice!! (god bless you yazmin, you sweet sweet gift from above)

^You can buy it off craigslist, apparently. The new big fad in weathy-but-too-lazy-to-raise-their-own-children types these days is to get a wet nurse that gives pumped milk instead of actually nursing the baby.

Hey this got me thinking, if you add water to espresso you can turn it into coffee! Oh wait... :|

Seriously though, it doesn't seem like either recipe would be very healthy. Nondairy creamer relies premoninantly on partially hydrogenated oils for its creaminess, and the other ingredients/additives are no less disgusting.

And not to be rude, but neither of these recipes are really making milk, or anything else. They're just making reconstituted, sweetened versions of creamer or protein mix.

Word. I stoped using nondairy creamer a long time ago....partially hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup..no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.